♥ in the air

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Unspeakable mind2

Just viewed wendy's blog and knew that the chinese's lunar valentine day is approaching in which it falls on the 7th night of the 7th lunar month. Hmm..I'm overwhelmed with happiness most of the time in this current relationship, yet I have decided to give each other some spacious time or room. Is it sounded ridiculous for couples who do that as being together not more than a month. Hmm.. seriously I don't know. Only realize that I am getting more rely on him. Sooner or later, he will find me very 'sticky' and annoying for him. Hmm..Hopefully, this is the final one. I am kind of wanna settling down. Hmm..

1 Response to "Unspeakable mind2"

  1. joel... says:
    August 21, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
♥ ♥♥ ti amo♥ ♥♥

Marquee